ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of 15,000 influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Farfetch, Diesel, Calvin Klein, KLM, Nivea, Tommy Hilfiger, Esprit, TomTom.
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 50+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
WHAT ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Head of our Studio, who is passionate about leading and growing this unit and working on innovative/creative advertising campaigns. You will be the main point of contact between the unit and MT. You support the unit to make sure the team can grow from a safe and motivating work environment.As Head of Studio you work 60% on IMA projects and 40% on leading the team.
You have minimum of 5 years of experience in leading teams; organizing workload for other team members; motivating and reviewing other team members. Plus, you bring a wealth of experience in the specific unit skills.
Specific responsibilities as Head of this unit:
- Enhance IMA Quality: pro-active input to MT to continuously enhance IMA’s business proposition. We do this by creating specific project assignments based on IMA Business Priorities, or we act on issues and/or chances at hand.
- Process optimization: optimize process & system infrastructure with main purpose to work easier and faster together as a team.
- Daily workload: daily workload division of projects across the team. Communicate and coordinate with other units, so work across team is aligned. Plus monitoring holiday requests regarding the total workload of the team.
- Safeguard IMA Culture: ‘Make It Happen’. Create a safe work environment, where the unit feels room for growth, by monthly team catch-ups and active contribution to IMA Team Development Days.
- Boost Unit Skills: signal and activate relevant skill training and know how sessions to enhance the knowledge in the unit.
- Performance Review: take responsibility for the set-up of Growth Talks with the Unit 2x a year.
- Talent Recruitment: support for MT & HR in recruitment of high talented new unit members.
- New Hires: coordinator of new hires to get up to speed and feel at home.
- You are fluently in English.
- Must have / visual design skills
- Creative input in brainstorming/development of new campaign formats
- Support our Brand Relations team in collaborations with well known international brands by designing creative proposals, tailored to the branding of specific clients;
- Experience with visual design using Photoshop/Illustrator and/or other modern design tools like Sketch;
- Excellent technical understanding of the principles and processes of web and mobile design and development and the opportunities and limitations offered by today’s and tomorrow’s digital media platforms
- Passionate about delivering the best and most creative campaigns and willing to go all the way for brand happiness
- Must have / UX/UI skills for applications
- UX/UI design capabilities with a focus on digital product design like applications (not only websites);
- You have a proven track record in translating needs of users into digital product solutions, by setting up the product wireframes as input for the developers;
- You have a focus on enhancing quality output via a/b testing and prototyping approach.
- Nice to have / Front-end skills for websites
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Work with a very creative team and build truly innovative concepts
- Create campaigns for top tier international brands in fashion, beauty and lifestyle
- Good compensation, company Mac(book), 27inch screen, and all other the tools you need
- Young, talented and highly motivated team, colleagues from many nationalities
- Fast-growing organization, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit