ABOUT INFLUENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of 35.000 influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Farfetch, Diesel, Calvin Klein, KLM, Nivea, Tommy Hilfiger, Esprit, TomTom.
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters are located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals, and we also have an office in NYC. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 75+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
We are looking for an Operations & Traffic Manager who will manage the daily operations within IMA. You will be focused on a smooth workflow of all projects through our organization. Everyday it is your main objective to optimize our way of work. Thereby you are responsible for the processes, meeting structures, resource planning, and all relevant tooling to ensure overall efficiency and quality. In this role you report directly to the CEO.
- Drive set-up and good workflow between Adam HQ and international offices, starting with NYC office
- Set up the IMA working process and lead its execution by focussing on meeting structure, tooling, budget sheets, project overview, accountability, responsibilities and KPI’s.
- You will be accountable for ensuring the successful completion of projects, on-time and within budget, and will ensure all parties involved are satisfied.
- Drive constant process optimisation to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and are of high quality.
- Propose carefully considered strategic decisions and innovations from an operational approach, while keeping the environment in mind. Focus on working smarter instead of headcount.
- Strategic and practical support of the growth of IMA
- You have experience in coaching and motivating teams to work together and make the most out of it. Do all of this while keeping the IMA culture.
- You work closely together with the head of each department and MT to optimize collaboration and the ensure the proper adaption of the right tools.
- Preferably you have experience in leading management of growth and structure in an international digital environment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Affinity with working on agency side in the media/ advertising/creative industry;
- Minimum of +5/7 years of work experience as an Operations & Traffic Manager;
- Digital native;
- Analytical approach;
- Great social skills, team player and well-organized;
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible;
- Able to convince people with care;
- Hands on approach with the ability to enthuse and motivate people;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Dutch is a preference;
- Living in The Netherlands, Amsterdam area (or willing to relocate within a short time span – must have work permit for NL).
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with different Project Management Tools;
- Knowledge of platform development;
- Network of digital freelance professionals (design/video/development) and/or digital suppliers.
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Work at the forefront of new developments in digital marketing.
- Young, talented, highly-motivated and international team from over 15 countries;
- Fast-growing organization that offers many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- High level of independence and opportunity to achieve personal successes as a product of our entrepreneurial spirit.