ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of 15.000 influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Diesel, KLM, NIVEA, Tommy Hilfiger, Samsung, and TomTom.
IMA is at the forefront of new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters is located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 50+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
As an International Legal Counsel you are responsible for overseeing the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues. You will provide advice to our business team on copyright and other IP issues, with a particular focus on rights clearance.
- Drafting, negotiating and executing a wide variety of agreements for companies and clients including marketing agreements, entertainment agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other general business contracts;
- Give accurate and timely counsel to management in a variety of legal topics (partnerships, international ventures etc.);
- Advise production teams on legislative requirements relating to Influencers and Digital production.
- Advise commercial and new business departments on all legal aspects of merchandising and sponsorship arrangements;
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust;
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization;
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility;
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Dutch corporate law, media law and procedures
- Experience of IP law and an interest in media law essential.
- Applicants should have experience of licensing and/or acquiring intellectual property rights.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Has recently finished a Bachelor/ MA degree in Law
Why you will love working with us:
- Work at the forefront of new developments in digital marketing;
- Work with a creative team and build innovative campaigns;
- Create campaigns for top tier international brands;
- Good compensation, excellent performance incentives, company Macbook and all the other tools you need;
- Young, talented and highly motivated team; colleagues from many nationalities;
- Fast-growing organization, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.